· Colombian President Iván Duque was among the 40 world leaders to attend the World Summit on Climate Changed, convened by U.S. President Joe Biden.
· President Duque proposed three actions for fighting climate change:
1. Sign the agreement of global leaders to protect nature;
2. Capitalize credit institutions; and
3. Establish debt swap mechanisms for those who fulfill this task.
“United is how we will be able to save our planet and generate awareness, where sustainability is present in our actions,” said President Duque.
Register Now to See President Duque at the Foreign Policy (FP) Virtual Climate Summit on April 28th, 2021