The Embassy of Colombia in Washington, DC, represents the Colombian government in the United States. The Embassy serves as a bridge between both nations and helps to advance the longstanding bilateral relationship.
- Economic development and trade;
- Hemispheric security;
- The fight against international drug trafficking;
- Anti-terrorism initiatives;
- Preservation of biodiversity and environmental protection;
- Clean energy diversification;
- Science and technology;
- Educational and vocational training;
- Racial and ethnic equality; and
- Cultural affairs.
The Embassy has three key objectives:
- Diversifying the bilateral agenda;
- Advancing the bilateral alliance; and
- Promoting Colombia’s national interests.